temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
eczema psoriasis poison ivy, oak, sumac insect bites detergents jewelry cosmetics soaps seborrheic dermatitis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
do not use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store between 15˚C – 30˚C (59˚F – 86˚F)
- do not use if seal on tube is punctured or missing
- contents filled by weight, not volume
Aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, car- bomer, cetyl alcohol, DMDM hydantoin, glyceryl monostearate, isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, polysorbate 20, propylparaben, stearic acid, triethanolamine, trisodium EDTA, water
Question or comments?
Product # 3059 Version 11, 3074 Version 10