| Active ingredient
| Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.5%
| Phenol 0.5%
First aid to help prevent infection in minor:
For external use only
In case of extensive burns and cuts, seek medical attention.
Do not use
- on eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product
- longer than one week, unless prescribed by a doctor
Stop use and consult a physician
- If redness, irritation or swelling persists
In case of deep wounds, puncture wounds, larger cuts and scrapes, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a physician.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- clean the affected area well
- apply a liberal amount of ointment onto the surface area of the wound, 1 to 3 times daily
- cover loosely with sterile gauze if necessary
- store between 15˚C - 30˚C (59˚F - 86˚F)
- close cap tightly after every use
- do not use if seal on tube is punctured or missing
Carbomer, cetyl alcohol, DMDM hydantoin, emulsifying wax NF, glycerin,
mineral oil, petrolatum, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, water
Question or comments?
Product # 3053 Version 11